Re: policy information in dhcp

Hi,

Francis Dupont wrote:
 In your previous mail you wrote:

We may want to formulate a position as a wg on this.
=> when I did some experiments on multi-homing the first thing I did
was to specialize the policy table on all involved hosts. So I strongly
support you!

There's a discussion about methods (DHC or ND) going on in IPv6 WG, but I think that the idea is valid (providing information to hosts about the usefulness or stability of addresses).

I'd prefer if the discussion concentrated on support for the idea,
rather than the delivery method, until the discussion in IPv6 concludes.

Greg