Re: addition of TLV to locator ID or locator ID set

I meant to send this to the list and accidentally
sent it only to Jason some days ago:

Jason Schiller (schiller@uu.net) wrote:
a destination (sink) to signal to a source which links should be utilized
to carry traffic inbound to the destination (sink).

Jason, I understand your goal here and it is very reasonable.

However, I would like to ask whether this policy-like information should be
signalled in-band with the locator set (which is host to host) or
whether it should be signalled out of band as a policy mechanism, and in
that case signalled site to site. I'm assuming that the real requirement
is to apply site to site preferences.

   Brian