Call for agenda items for IETF 65

Hi,

        We've asked the secretariat to schedule a 2.5 hour
        session for IETF65. Well be reviewing work on the current
        active drafts, as part of the agenda, and we are interested
        to hear of any other relevant agenda items that folk want to
        talk about. Please forward any proposed
        agenda topics to Geoff (gih@apnic.net) and Kurtis
        (kurtis@kurtis.pp.s) and let us know as well:

        (i).    The topic you'll be presenting on

        (ii).   How much time you require
                 (c'mon - be real - 5 minutes doesn't even get
                  past the title slide!)

        (iii).  Which draft you will be talking about. If there
                is no draft, please describe how the talk relates
                to the goals and charter of SHIM6.

        (iv).   Name of person (or persons) giving the presentation

thanks,

 Kurtis and Geoff