Review of draft-huitema-shim6-ingress-filtering-00.txt

Christian et al,

I have read your draft. It looks good, I don't have
much to add or correct. A few comments and
questions below, however:

Technical:

  One possible way to achieve this trust is to make sure that the site
  routers, or possibly the site firewalls, meet a quality level
  specified by the provider.
I believe the quality requirements would like apply more to the
configuration of the devices than the devices themselves.

  This mechanism requires a change to the caches used in neighbor
  discovery, specifically the management of a "source exit cache" that
  associates a specific source address with an exit router, or maybe
  the combination of a destination address and a source address with an
  exit router.
I may be missing something here, but I thought that the
ND specifications did not cover association of source
addresses with routers. I thought that within a link, you
can send to any router. But apparently I was mistaken,
if I read the above text correctly.  Where is this specified?

Editorial:

   cosniderable harm.

typo

   hosts that preffer such route.

typo

6.  Appendix A: Host based optimization

This appendix is in a middle of the document.

  preliminary tests on this mechanisms seem to indicate that such

s/mechanisms/mechanism/

--Jari