Re: Working Group Last Call for Hash Based Addresses (draft-ietf-shim6-hba-01.txt)

Hi,

El 01/12/2005, a las 13:59, Francis Dupont escribió:

 In your previous mail you wrote:

=> it should be fine to have an example (in the document or if it is
really too late in the list) like the Appendice A of RFC 3972.

Its never too late to rev the document (well almost never!), and as far as
   I can tell an example of this form would be a good addition to the
   document. Please send text.

=> I can send text but I'd prefer not to send the numerical values.

ok, send me the text and i can try to fill in the numbers

PS: I'll provide an implementation in private as soon as I can get
an independent test (like an example...)

   That would be helpful.

=> it is an OpenSSL module for CGAs and HBAs. Marcelo should still have
a previous version, I don't distribute it because of the IPRs on CGAs.

The code is posted in http://ops.ietf.org/multi6/

regards, marcelo

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr