RE: Extending shim6 to use multiple locator pairs simultaneously

(Cc'ing the list on a private reply: hope that's OK...)

Ah.  In that case, then yes, I would agree that an implementation that
uses "TCP shim" that interacts with shim6 and accomplishes the same thing
as I described would be just as good.  In fact, I would go so far as to
say what they say for state machines: there's nothing to say you have to
do it this way, as long as the observed behavior is the same.

-Scott