RE: PI addressing in IPv6 advances in ARIN

Regarding Address Reclaim.  My private individual input to RIR is that
the private sector should have binding legal agreement with any LIR that
they cannot force a renumber without proper X time to renumber which
would be different depending on the business impact real time of a
renumbering operation.  Not clear how Governments will operate as they
are truly ISPs and the issue could be moot to them.

/jim