Re: about draft-ietf-shim6-app-refer-00.txt

marcelo bagnulo braun wrote:
Hi all,

I wanted to ask what happen with draft-ietf-shim6-app-refer-00.txt

I mean i can't find it anymore in the wg page listed as a wg draft

Did we drop this work from the wg?

Presumably the I-D has expired.

I think this is a really valuable document and has provided much guidance for the design of the shim solution. imho it would be useful to publish it as an informational RFC

I can submit an new I-D to keep it alive, but I had no comments hence no updates to the document.

What does the WG want to do with this draft?

   Erik