Re: RE: questions about draft-wen-ipv6-rsra-opt-multihoming-00

Hi Wen,

----- Original Message -----
From: CTO WEN Haibo <Haibo.WEN@alcatel-sbell.com.cn>
Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2006 9:34 pm
Subject: RE: questions about draft-wen-ipv6-rsra-opt-multihoming-00
To: Lawrence Zou <zou.rong@huawei.com>
Cc: multi6@ops.ietf.org, shim6@psg.com

> Please see below.

I think it's a much better fit to provide this (changeable) operator
related information using 802.21 media independent information services.

With respect to access network related configuration information,
we already have DHCPv6 for that, and more specific route options
for Router Discovery.

Router Discovery is for prefix and next hop determination.  Let's not
make it complicated for other reasons.

Greg