RE: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-shim6-applicability-01.txt

Hi,
  Even though shim6 protocol is host-based protocol, shim6 provides the
mutihoming capablity to the hosts in the multihoming site. Furthermore, the
multihoming model for shim6 is a site model, not host model. So I think that
this is the reason that the authors of shim6 call shim6 as a site solution.
  But I think shim6 maybe be also useful in the host-multihoming context.
Why do the authors not mention the host multihoming at all?

 Best Regards, Sam Xia