Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-shim6-applicability-01.txt

Hi all, Joe,
To my understanding, in Shim6 protocol sepcifications, it specifies that the host is within a multihomed site, so it is regarded as a site multihoming solution.

However, no matter the host is within a multihomed site or not, if only the host is multihomed and the given solution for solving the multihoming is a host-based solution. I think it belongs to a host multihoming solution.

Besides, there is no fundamental reason why the shim6 solution could not support the host multihoming.

Cheers,
Deguang