Re: review of draft-ietf-shim6-failure-detection-03.txt

Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

> On 19-mei-2006, at 15:28, Jari Arkko wrote:
>
>> Right. This will be done in -04.
>

> The 03 expires at the end of the week. Is there going to be a 04  soon?

-04 is still in the works. Sorry, I've been really slow. But it will
be out this week.

> I'm fairly critical of the current version but I don't want to  waste
> time with an in-depth review if there's going to be a new  version
> within a week anyway.

Don't hold back - fire away if you have known problems. You saw
the discussion with John; I'm addressing those comments but will
not rewrite other parts. So it could well be that your comments
are still valid even for -04.

--Jari