RE: CGA Use with HBA in Shim6 IETF Meeting July 10, 2006

I see this point.  Clearly public or pre-shared PKI has to exist yes.
But enclaves of network users will have this association is the
assumption.  So if we are not in some enclave we would need to join one
to send each other files via IPsec with encrypt.  The enclaves are being
built now.

Sorry I missed your point.

/jim