Re: IPsec !?, was: Re: CGA Use with HBA in Shim6 IETF Meeting July 10, 2006

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   > To make the use of IPsec impossible as a limited alternative is more
   > arguable. To make shim6 and IPsec compatible is a third topics, the
   > question was opened by Jim and is not yet closed.

   i don't see any problems with IPSec and shim compatibility.... do you
   see any issues/troubles there? could you expand on this?

=> you can read the thread initiated by Jim. To summary there is an issue
about what should be the traffic selectors and how to implement a BITW
(Bump-in-the-Wire, cf. RFC 4301). As it was already discussed in this
list please send questions directly to me (but solution(s) to the list :-).

Regards

Francis.Dupont@point6.net