Re: comments on draft-ietf-shim6-proto-05.txt {1}

So, the reasion why I ask these questions and make these comments is
that I am not sure if SHIM6 can be used in the mobile environments where
a host may change its attachment/location to Internet, namely change the
locator (including locator additon and locator deletion).

In fact, the above two examples I described are exactly the situations
that appear in the mobile environments. To my understanding, the
specified locator update messages also can be used for mobility
scenario. Now your answer confirms my understanding. Right?

However, shim6 is not supposed to be a mobility protocol -
so we would have to be very careful about asserting that it can
be used as a mobility protocol, since that was not one of the
design goals.

   Brian