RE: IPR Notice

I simply do not agree.  IETF should say: Do not bring your IPR to the
IETF unless you are giving it away with NO STRINGS attached. Simple.  If
you do it will not be used.  We are certainly capable of inventing our
own work based on the many persons in this community. I have seen cases
in the past where good intentioned engineers bring work to the IETF and
then their company requires IPR.  But not lately.

/jim