Re: State of play with Shim6 documents

It seems that asking these questions has stopped all further discussion on this topic, which is a pity, as it would be good to resolve these matters in the next week or so if possible.

The three topics that I see from the mailing list as being unresolved at this stage are:

    * explicit shim6 error message (the lack thereof)

          Its not clear what the WG want to do on this. Suggestions?

    * TCP Checksum Failure

          Its not clear what the WG want to do on this. Suggestions?

    * Control Message length

          Text proposed (http://ops.ietf.org/lists/shim6/msg01780.html)
           Are we in agreement with this suggestion?

thanks,

  Geoff & Kurtis