RE: shim6 interoperability / traffic analyzer

Matthijs Mekking,

Past 67th IETF, some peoples, who interest implementing shim6 (Ericsson,
Boeing, ETRI, and SNU), discussed in collaboration with each other, included
interop. test.

As a result, we had set up the email list, and wiki by Marcelo. However, so
far the cooperation is the situation, which it barely starts. So currently
you can not get some information from the ML or wiki about shim6
implementing work.

But first, anyone who wants to interest the shim6 implementing work can rise
up a thread to help or interop. test by using ML :-), then we will derive
concretely action items to collaborate it.

And if your information of a shim6 code also would be announced to all with
much circumstance, it will in pretty handy in our implementing work.

Regards,
Taewan You
ETRI, Korea.

p.s this is the ML for implementation issues
"To subscribe just send an email to: implementation-subscribe@shim6.org"