Changes in version 8: Congestion notification

Hi,

Following the discussion on this topic, i am including a new section in the introduction that states:

<section title="Congestion Control Considerations">
<t>When the locator pair currently used for exchanging packets in a Shim6 context becomes unreachable, the Shim6 layer will divert the communication through an alternative locator pair, which in most cases will result in redirecting the packet flow through an alternative network path. In this case, it reccomended that the Shim6 follows the reccomendation defined in <xref target="I-D.schuetz-tcpm-tcp-rlci"> and it
informs the upper layers about the path change, in order to allow
the congestion control mechanisms of the upper layers can react accordingly.
</t>
</section>

Let me know if this addresses the received comments and clears this issue

Thanks, marcelo