shim6 @ ietf70

Hi,

We don't have a slot in Vancouver next week, which makes sense because all the drafts are in last call. However, there have been some issues brought up that may or may not be of importance for those documents. Maybe it would be useful to have a small gathering of shim6ers to discuss all of this? It would be especially useful if most of the draft authors could find the time for this.

If you're interested, please send me your availability and I'll summerize to the list.