Re: Question about pshim6

Hi Sébastien,

The shim6 meeting is in about 3 hours (1pm local time), so it has not
been discussed yet. Maybe you are able to follow it via jabber or m3u
(look at http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/71/).

I also found this paragraph troublesome, because putting the context
establishment before the data transfer would interfere with the initial
goal: Not require extra roundtrip up front to setup shim specific state.

For this reason, I agree that a pshim6 box should use the same heuristic
as in the original shim6 document.