security problem ?

Hi
this morning when I log in my sun box Solaris 2.6, I don't see anything
when I tape the command LS in a directory. I don't know what happen. But

as root , I can see the directories contents; only root can see the
directories contents with the LS command.
As root when I type the command #ls -ld  , I get
drwxr-xr-x  20 root     root         1024 mar  8 09:16 /

Everybody has read permission on all the directories and files, but only
root can see the directory content with the LS command. I don't
undrstand what  happen.
the command #which ls give :
/usr/bin

help please