Re: pine's data format

On Fri, May 28, 1999 at 11:28:22AM +0530, pankaj_a wrote:
> I have configured the off line mail server .In this I retrive the mails
> through fetchmail & filtered it by procmail . When  a perticular mails come
> without specified proper user(which is mentioned in procmail) this mail by
> defaults goes to the /var/spool/mail/root file.

So - if you think there's a problem with procmail, post your procmailrc
file here.

Incidentally, the fetchmail feature 'set postmaster root' might do what you
want.

> BUT if I try to see these mail through pine I could not opened it & got
> error message "/var/spool/mail/root not in valid mail box format"

So - if you think there's a problem with the format of your mailbox file,
post your /var/spool/mail/root here.

Regards,

Brian.

P.S. Your clock is set to the year 1999. I think most people have now got
over the fears about the Y2K bug, so you can set it to the correct year now
:-)