Re: (ngtrans) WG Last Call on IPv4 Survey

> So, is ngtrans submitting this document as its last gasp? I would
> hate to see it lost.

i can not imagine this one being lost, especially given it was
intentionally included in the v6ops draft charter

(3) Publish Informational RFCs that help application developers (within
    and outside the IETF) understand how to develop IP version-
    independent applications.  Work with the Applications area, and
    other areas, to ensure that these documents answer the real-world
*   concerns of application developers.  This includes helping to
*   identify IPv4 dependencies in existing IETF application protocols
*   and working with other areas and/or groups within the IETF to
*   resolve them.

but i do not see it in the millstones.  thanks for the catch.

can we also, as margaret asked, discuss the v6ops charter on the
v6ops mailing list?

randy