Re: (ngtrans) v6 considered operational

There's work in progress on 6to4 DNS, 6to4 multicast,
and 6to4 security that needs to be picked up, since 6to4 is
on the list of recognized solutions.

draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-dns-01.txt (expired, but something's needed)
draft-ietf-ngtrans-6to4-multicast-01.txt
draft-savola-ngtrans-6to4-security-01.txt (no consensus yet, but needed)

> Oct 02   Submit Transition Mechanisms (Dual Stack & 6over4) to IESG for DS

Do you really mean 6over4, RFC 2529? There is no way that can qualify
for DS from what I know about (non)implementations. I advocate
leaving it sleeping at PS for a while longer; it's too soon to
make it Historic imho.

I'd also like to see BIA <draft-ietf-ngtrans-bia-05.txt>
published as Informational. People are using it, so let's
get it documented.

  Brian