RE: 6to4 relays [Re: WG Review: IPv6 Operations (v6ops)]

note T64 can do the routing too and the relay as a host and we have customers using it.
that will be done on hp-ux too.  but we turn on interface as router according to ND rules.  we use this to assist our routing partners for v6 deployment.

/jim