Re: comments on draft-itojun-v6ops-v4mapped-harmful-00.txt

> NAT is not a perfect solution, but a solution that, like it or not,
> the Internet is now very familiar with. We know the limits, and
> where it works, it works rather well.

I strongly disagree.  Most network admins are still not familiar
with the problems NAT causes. Most network admins still do not understand
the limits of NAT.  No general workarounds for NAT have been identified.
NAT "works" only by drastically decreasing the flexibility of the Internet
to support new applications, so claims that it "works rather well" need
to be taken with a large dose of salt.

Keith