RE: reading material for interim meeting

Pekka,

We are all volunteers and most of us have day jobs that pay for us to come to an interim meeting.  We also just formed our team late August.  So please bare with us on the Enterprise Network Team.

thanks
/jim

http://home.attbi.com/~margaretw/Interim-Agenda-Sep02.txt