RE: (ngtrans) Re: comments on draft-itojun-v6ops-v4mapped-harmful-00.txt

I believe if a packet comes in with v4mapped then a flag must be set that SIIT is in process.  This was my recommendation on APIFOLKS a year ago.  If an app gets back a v4mapped and asked for it then that would be known too.

what we should do is document the cases that are not clear above.  But we cannot break the API.

I also believe of any NAT proposal I like and support SIIT since inception.
For what it is worth.

/jim