RE: ocean: do not boil

=> I completely agree with Bob. I don't understand how we
can rule out the v6only => v4 only communication.
What do we say to operators who can't get enough
v4 addreses? Deploy a v4 NAT as well as IPv6?
Why not?  How do we think that our attempts at v6->v4
translation will be better than deploying an IPv4 NAT?

I can understand that communication between a v4only
host initiating a connection with a v6 only host
is too difficult and probably should not be a priority.
So, perhaps we are all in agreement on that.

Margaret