RE: ocean: do not boil

We should not declare either.  It is not IMO the working groups job to tell user how to deploy.  One user will want to use NAT and the other will want to use DS.  Our job is to make sure both are understood and the end results from both.  This will truly help the user decide maybe.  If we declare a specific mechanism as PS then we need to make sure it has no known protocol technical deficiencies.  Then we have done our job.  Anything else is absurd and borders on pure egomania.

/jim