RE: ocean: do not boil

Tony,

Also add the commerical Intranets deploying IPv6.  They will not have the same needs and in some cases far different needs than ISPs.  If that is out of scope we need to support that elswhere than v6ops for transition.  If that is the case we should declare that now.  That would mean we don't care about the Enterprise too.  Important assumptions and view points to bring up.  Thanks for doing that.

/jim