Re: comment on unmanaged analysis presentation/doc

> This implies that filters need to look inside type 41 IP packets.

yes.

> of course, it's dangerous to suggest this, because there will be
> a strong temptation to just block all type 41 packets - since
> presumably it's much easier to do that.

it's easier still to run dual-stack hosts.  and there's a closure:
whenever it becomes reasonable for other reasons to run ipv6-only,
we won't need the 6to4 tunnels.  either way, in the short term the
thing most folks will actually do is either dual-stack or nat, since
either one of them is easier than 6to4 (with or without tunnels and
tunnel filters.)