Re: comment on unmanaged analysis presentation/doc

> > This implies that filters need to look inside type 41 IP packets.
>
> yes.
>
> > of course, it's dangerous to suggest this, because there will be
> > a strong temptation to just block all type 41 packets - since
> > presumably it's much easier to do that.
>
> it's easier still to run dual-stack hosts.

not sure what you mean, since 6to4 isn't useful without v6 support on
the hosts anyway.  (it doesn't have to be dual-stack, since v4 support
is optional :)

> and there's a closure:
> whenever it becomes reasonable for other reasons to run ipv6-only,
> we won't need the 6to4 tunnels.

what is reasonable in one place may not be reasonable in another.
we will still need tunnels to connect to those places where
native v6 is not reasonable.

Keith