Re: ocean: do not boil

> every input I get is that they don't want NAT and want it to go away as
> soon as possible.  for "some" (I say some) I am being told how fast can
> I get rid of IPv4 period at least on my site.

that's quite interesting, and encouraging.  what it indicates to me is
that people need a way to disable IPv4-NAT and still leave IPv6 running.
I don't think that's rocket science.

and I understand why sites might want to get rid of IPv4 as much as possible,
as soon as possible. but it's hard to believe that most sites won't need at
least some IPv4-NAT in addition to IPv6 during a transition phase,
at least for awhile.   if nothing else many locally-used apps will have IPv4
wired into them, and it will take time to upgrade all of those apps.

Keith