RE: ocean: do not boil

most will for sure. what I am concerned about is that we don't have mechanisms for those who want to not do nat at all.  I think I am hearing from margaret and randy they don't want to work on that aspect of v6ops.  I have a problem with that if that is the case and I would ask the working group to support me.

/jim