Re: ocean: do not boil

> what I am concerned about is that we don't have mechanisms
> for those who want to not do nat at all.

that's a rather odd statement, or at least I don't understand it.
surely we have such mechanisms in native v4 and native v6?

the only legitimate reason to use nat is to compensate for a shortage
of IPv4 addresses.  if a site can get enough IPv4 addresses to not
use NAT for v4, or if the site can avoid using v4 altogether, it
should never need to use a NAT.

and anyone who makes a NAT for v6 should be fed to piranha fish.

Keith