RE: ocean: do not boil

Part of how the network will be deployed will be why they wanted to do it in the first place.  The only reason I keep bringing this aspect of things up is because I thought I heard a single view of transition and the set we need to work on.  And it scares me because we need a lot of different tools to get ipv6 transitioned and to inteoperate with legacy v4.  My reason for this diatribe is to help bring out our assumptions here.
If we don't know or agree on the assumptions for our engineering work we will battle and debate longer than if we get that out of the way.  That is part of any good engineering process.

/jim