Re: IPv6 tunnel over NAT

At Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:18:08 -0400, Keith Moore wrote:

> to what extent could BGP policy be used to accomplish divide-and-conquer
> for 6to4 relay routers?

I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't solve the problem (I suspect you need
actual routers to do that, not just routing policy), and from
everything I hear BGP is already badly overloaded without taking on
new duties, but I confess that the idea of trying to do this with BGP
hadn't occurred to me, so I can't claim to have thought about it much.