RE: Operational requirements for a unified 6to4/isatap/teredo/6over4/SIITsolution

Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> I haven't been in any off line discussions, but I am dead
> against this. We should keep things simple and we should keep
> things modular.

I strongly agree. For one any attempt to unifiy 6over4 & isatap will
dilute their clear strengths. While each play in the space of the
intranet, the fundemental technology difference of ipv4-multicast
enabled vs. not provides each a clear deployment space. Any attempt to
combine them will create a mechansim that is both more complex than
6over4, and restricted to the same subset of intranet deployments.

Tony