A looking glass/traceroute page

Hello,

Failing to find good pages on collected looking glass/traceroute pointers
for v6, I did some quick browsing and collected some at:

http://staff.csc.fi/psavola/lg.html

Please send updates/modifications/etc directly.  In particular, I failed
to find the pages (if they exist) for the major v6 services providers..

HTH.