Re: I-D ACTION:draft-savola-v6ops-6bone-mess-00.txt

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Paul Vixie wrote:
> re:
>
> > http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-savola-v6ops-6bone-mess-00.txt
>
> i suggest adding a reference to http://www.isc.org/tn/isc-tn-2002-1.txt,
> which addresses some of the dns-related issues in migrating away from 6bone.

The draft is focused on issues in routing (God knows, there are enough
problems there! :-) -- I'll consider whether this needs to be clarified or
the scope expanded so issue with ip6.int/ip6.arpa can be dealt properly.

Resolvers I'm using query ip6.arpa only so I'm constantly being bitten by
this .. I really hope the political reasons were good enough...