RE: 3gpp transition solutions, revision -02

hi all,

1- You'll find me boring but I'd prefer not to see in section 4.2 that a S-CSCF could be dual-stack. To my mind that would mean that IMS would not be IPv6-only anymore?!

ref. section 4.2
"If the S-CSCF is dual stack capable, the ALG
    specific functions can be done in the S-CSCF directly, i.e.
    changing the SIP message headers, and the SDP payload. "

2- I'm till ill at ease will the fact that NAT-PT is till the only solution mentioned even if that solution is none to be not enough efficient. Is IETF allowed to propose 3GPP other solutions ? How to do that ?

Regards,

Luc