Re: Minor Charter Updates

> The v6ops working group will

it is time for the present tense throughout

> 2. Provide feedback to the IPv6 WG regarding portions of the IPv6
>    specifications that cause, or are likely to cause, operational
>    or security concerns, and work with the IPv6 WG to resolve
>    those concerns. This feedback will be published in
>    Internet-Drafts or RFCs.

s/will/may/

> 5.

should be specific that the developed scenarios will drive the
selection of tools and protocol changes.  i.e. make explicit the
move from "this might be useful" to "it must be useful."

> NOV 02 Publish Unmanaged Network Deployment Scenarios as a WG I-D
> NOV 02 Publish ISP Deployment Scenarios as a WG I-D
> NOV 02 Publish Survey of IPv4 Addresses in IETF Standards as WG
>        I-D
> NOV 02 Publish Cellular Deployment Solutions as a WG I-D

should natalia syracuse (a personal heroine of mine, especially in
this season) hold her breath?

randy