draft-thakur-v6ops-3gpp-cases-00.txt comments

	i'm not sure if the way transition mechanisms are presented in 2.3
	is the best way to capture multiple translation techniques.
	it goes into too much detail in some place (like DNS-ALG behavior),
	it does not go into details in some places.

2.3 (2)

>   it itself creates . This "A" response consists of an IP address of
>   the router itself and a port number that this router will use to
>   identify 'B'(similar to NATting). These two responses are eventually

	first, we cannot return port number in A DNS RR.   (*)
	second, this subsection seems to me a proposal for new transition
	mechanism.  if you are just making a recap of some other mechanism,
	which mechanism is it? (**)

2.3 (3)

	ditto for (**).

2.3 (4)

	it basically documents behavior of NAT-PT (or some other translation
	methodology) in the presense of mobile-ip6, right?  if so, just
	say so.

2.3 (5)

	ditto for (*) and (**).

itojun