Re: draft-ymbk-sparse-v6-allocation-00.txt

Hello,

A few comments.

   Special allocations from 2000::/3, e.g., space for experimental use,
   documentation, critical infrastructure, etc., will use the IETF
   consensus process [RFC2434].  Such special allocations will be
   requested of the Common Registration Service by IANA Considerations
   sections in IETF consensus documents.

==> how can IETF consensus process change anything (e.g. allocate
3FFF::/16 for 6bone_v2) once it has been fully allocated to RIRs.

Then, it's already out of the IETF control.

I suggest delegating a smaller block for now.

   Additionally, this memo requests that the IAB request that the IANA
   delegate the corresponding DNS zones, 2.IP6.ARPA and 3.IP6.ARPA, to
   the RIRs in accordance with a DNS server plan to be decided by the
   RIR community.

==> I guess this could be used to provide ip6.arpa reverses for 3FFE..

  [I-D.ietf-ipngwg-addr-arch-v3]
              Gupta, M. and S. Deering, "IP Version 6 Addressing
              Architecture", draft-ietf-ipngwg-addr-arch-v3-11 (work in

==> I don't think M. Gupta had anything to do with this.. :-)