RE: draft-thakur-v6ops-3gpp-cases-00.txt comments

hi,
first of all thanks for your comments.
actually what i have proposed is something very similar to NAT-PT but is not
exactly "translation", but a new tunneling mechanism. the reason for using
the tunneling mechanism is explained in 2.2. as you may have noticed, i have
mentioned that header details (destination address and port number) will be
collected using normal NAT-PT + DNS_ALG  mechanism (as mentioned in rfc
2766)  but this information will not be used to translate the IPV6/IPV4
header but to encapsulate it within another IPV6/IPV4 header.

as far as 2.3 (4) is concerned. the main objective of this sub-section is to
raise a few questions like how a mobile ipv6 node can avoid sending binding
updates to a  ipv4 (which may or may not be mobility enabled) node and a few
other questions as well, which i hope to answer myself in my forthcoming
(-01) draft.

thanks
anand