Re: draft-pouffary-v6ops-ent-v6net-01

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 04:13:46PM +0100, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

> Actually, not all of us in 6NET would agree that it's "academic".
> One of the objectives is to pilot e-business oriented apps,
> i.e. enterprise type apps.

Hi Brian, I should have been clearer - what I meant was that we wouldn't
be deploying like a multinational organisation, or similar not-uncommon
commercial scenarios.   Academic sites are becoming more e-business aware.

The typical 6NET sites are universities in a single town/city scope.  Some
are more interesting, like Tromso in Norway due to WLAN use for WAN links.

tim