Re: 6to4 security questions

	at IIJ, we had a long internal discussion whether we should provide
	6to4 relay router or not.  we of course are serious about IPv6, would
	like it to be deployed real soon, but we decided not to provide it due
	to the very problems outlined in pekka's draft.
	(actually, i've pointed it out before him in
	draft-itojun-ipv6-transition-abuse-01)

>Personally I don't like 6to4 because the routing in the 6to4 world is
>far from perfect, or acceptable for most people.
>Configured tunnels are clearer, easier to troubleshout and to trace
>abuse from/to. Good thing ofcourse is that it helps out people wanting=20
>to do IPv6 to transition very quickly. Even though I would recommend
>those people to get a configured tunnel from their closed upstream and
>transition to native IPv6 where possible ofcourse.

	i 100% agree with the above opinion.

itojun