RE: 6to4 deployement issues - was 6to4 security questions

Pekka Savola wrote:
> Sent: Thursday, 21 November, 2002 21:05
> To: Jeroen Massar
> Cc: Alain.Durand@Sun.COM; v6ops@ops.ietf.org
> Subject: RE: 6to4 deployement issues - was 6to4 security questions
>

> please think that to the end, it will not want without
> re-specification _globally_.
> We don't want to restrict 6to4 to ISPs' walled gardens.

One ISP can have a trust relation with another ISP and announce
the anycast prefix only to that other ISP so it can make use of it too.
Source address verification should then ofcourse be extended by the
other ISP's. This could be seen as a 'transit' type service, but then
between the v4 and v6 world ;)